Booking & Cancellation Polices
Read Our Rental & Cancellation Policies
- Please note we are the Property Management Company for multiple Cabin owners. As such our policies reflect those of standard vacation property management rental companies; similar to VRBO vacation rental by owner of vacation property management. We are not a resort or hotel.
- Rates at the time of making your reservation are final. Rates cannot be adjusted retroactively to match any specials, promotions, or discounts.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
- Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night. A maximum of 6 people per 2 bedroom cabin/suite: A maximum of 4 people per 1 bedroom cabin/suite. A maximum of 2 people aged 19+ per Lodge suite.
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets. Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges. Pets MUST be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins. Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy upon check-in. Sorry no pets in The Lodge, respectfully.
- We are unable to hold or secure a booking without a reservation deposit of 50% (before tax). Deposits are accepted by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- One night bookings will be charged the entire amount upon making a reservation.
Important Cancellation + Booking Information:
- Take the time to be sure you have booked the Cabin or Suite that works for you. All bookings are final, respectfully. Review the website and location, photo gallery and description to avoid unexpected surprises (although those can be fun!)
- Date changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to arrival; based on availability.
- Any changes made within the 30 day cancellation time are considered a new reservation and subject to the cancellation policies.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures.
Booking & Cancellation Polices:
Respectfully All Bookings Are Non-Refundable, Only Credit Will Be Issued For Cancellations.
• Bookings made outside of 30 days before check in date: Guest will be charged 50% of the total price at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable. The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to your reservation check in date.
• Cancellations made outside of 30 days before check in date: Guest will receive a credit voucher for full credit of the dollar amount they have paid to be redeemed by the guest for a future date. The Credit is valid for 5 years.
• Bookings made within 30 days before check in date: The guest will be charged 100% of the total price at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable.
• Cancellations made within 30 days before check in date: The amount paid is non-refundable. Go Cabins Vacation Property Management will attempt to re sell the rental unit. If the management company is successful at re booking the rental unit, the guest will receive a credit for the dollar amount which the rental was re booked. Guest will be issued a credit towards a future stay. Guest credit is valid for 5 years.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: Trip Cancellation Insurance is the responsibility of the guest to purchase.
Self-Check-ins: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Note: During COVID-19 “there are no early check ins”, please plan your itinerary as such.
Self-Check Outs: Checkouts by 11:00 AM Note: No late check outs.
Currency & Taxes:
• All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars.
All rates subject to a total of 15% tax. The breakdown is as follows 5% GST – 8 % PST – 2% hotel room tax.
• 10:00 AM to 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time, office is closed during lunch from 1:30 to 3:30PM
Guest Services can be reached by emailing [email protected] or by calling 250 726 2101
All cabins & suites are non-smoking.
Self Check & Check Out Program
Self-Check-In & Self-Check-Out Program
In light of the current environment related to COVID-19 the management has decided the best way we can support a safe and social distance for our guest and staff, is to offer a “SELF-CHECK IN” and “SELF-CHECK OUT” program.
Self-Check-In After 4:00PM
Starting at 4:00PM we will begin our self-check ins: Upon arriving, each guest will have an envelope with your name on it at the self-check-in board located at the front deck of the check in centre. This program will last throughout the summer of 2020 and will offer a safe way to check in and chill out all the while practicing safe physical distancing.
If you have a remaining balance, we will process the balance on the credit card we have on file. If you arrive after our office hours of 6:00PM no worries, your envelope will be on the self-check-in board.
Inside your envelope will be a key and a map with instruction to your cabin or suite. Also enclosed in your envelope will be additional information related to our 2020 COVID-19 protocols during your stay and before checking out. It is important that you read and respect all In-House Rules and Policies.
Self-Check-Out Before 11:00 AM
Before 11:00AM we ask that you follow all the COVID-19 Check Out Protocol before dropping your keys in the drop box located on the front deck of the check in centre. It is important that you read and respect all CVIOD-19 check out policies including the instructions left on totes you will have for your bedding and towels.
We're taking all steps to avoid any transmission risks associated with COVID-19 and will take all necessary safety precautions that adhere to the B.C. Government cleaning recommendations and WorkSafe B.C. protocols. We want to ensure your experience is a safe and memorable one.
Go Cabins Vacation Property Management
Under the brand The Cabins at Terrace Beach
Read Our Guest Agreement
We aim to provide you with a beautiful clean, comfortable accommodation including all basic necessities and many extra special touches. We also will provide every guest with an orientation of your Cabin and the area you are visiting, empowering you with all you need to know and do, aside from “chill out” you can build the getaway that you had imagined. Whether that means sitting in the soaker jacuzzi tub with a glass of red wine, hiking from dawn until dusk, beach combing in the pouring rain; also known as the west coast facial, or literally doing whatever you decide from moment to moment.
“Help Us, Help You”
Here at the Cabins we are pretty chill and hope that you are able to be chill as well. We do wish, however, to come to an agreement at check-in so that the cabins, the land, and the staff are treated with respect.
All of our cabins are NON SMOKING. When smoking on the decks please use the ashtrays provided.
All Cabin Supplies (dishes, bedding, etc.) need to stay in the cabin. Please do not move items from cabin to cabin as it makes it difficult for housekeeping to sort out. Inventory of each cabin has just been completed.
Please use towels for in-cabin personal use only. Please do not take them to the beach or use them for cleaning up spills in the kitchen.
There is some rock landscaping on The Cabins premises. Please keep off of the rocks.
Please keep garbage inside so as to not attract bears or other critters. Extra garbage bags have been provided. If you are willing and able please take garbage up to the bin, which is located behind the burm to the left of the Check In Centre (along the old road).
Terrace Beach is one of the most bio-diverse beaches on the west coast at low tide. Please leave all living creatures; starfish, anemones, crabs and plants at the beach to help us keep it that way.
“The Cabins” Recycle! Please help us by rinsing out your recyclable containers before placing them in the recycling bin outside your cabin. Currently everything but glass jars is recycled in Ucluelet.
*Glass beverage containers/bottles can be recycled.
Washing dishes is a guest responsibility. Handle with care.
In general try to leave the cabin as close to how you found it as possible in respect to the property and staff.
Please keep noise down after 11 pm, as a common courtesy to all.
Please return the same number of keys that you were given at Check-In when you Checkout.
Checkout Time is by 11:00am. This allows our staff enough time to prepare the cabin for our next guest.
We are really quite friendly and wish to provide you with a great Home Base on the West Coast. It is our pleasure to have you as our guests at The Cabins. Please enjoy your stay in Ucluelet!