Rental & Cancellation Polices
Read Our Rental & Cancellation Policies
- By making your reservation you agree to all our rental and cancellation terms and conditions and enter into a contractual agreement.
- We are a Property Management Company for multiple Cabin owners under the brand The Cabins at Terrace Beach.
- Our policies reflect those of standard vacation property management rental companies; similar to VRBO vacation rental by owner, we are not a resort or hotel.
- All rental properties are subject to a cleaning fee.
- All rental properties are subject to a service fee.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Take the time to understand all our Booking & Cancellation Polices before you make a reservation.
- Take the time to view all available options on the website, you will find photo & video galleries, cabin and suite descriptions, and the location of each cabin or suite on our property.
- Be sure you have booked the Cabin or Suite that works best for you; all bookings are final.
- Date changes are subject to a $50.00 administration fee and are only possible outside of 30 days prior to your arrival date and based on availability.
- Any changes made within the 30-day cancellation time are considered a new reservation and subject to the cancellation policies.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures.
- Rates at the time of making your reservation are final. Rates cannot be adjusted retroactively to match any specials, promotions, or discounts.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy (one or two guests in the cabin).
Additional people aged 6 years and over, add $20 per night. A maximum of 6 people per 2-bedroom cabin/suite: A maximum of 4 people per 1-bedroom cabin/suite. A maximum of 2 people aged 19+ per Lodge suite.
- We are unable to hold or secure a booking without a reservation deposit of 50%. Deposits are accepted by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express or direct e-transfer. *Please note we cannot accept MasterCard debit.
- One-night bookings will be charged the entire amount upon making a reservation.
- The Cabins is a family friendly establishment. This is not the place for bachelor or bachelorette parties. Absolutely no bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- Guest Agreement: www.thecabins.ca/guestagreement Guests must review our guest agreement before arrival. We expect all guest to respect and follow all our guest agreement terms. By making your booking and receiving this confirmation email you agree to our Guest Agreement.
- All cabins & suites are non-smoking.
- Pets are always welcome based on availability of space. A $20.00 per pet, per night policy will be applied for pets, maximum of two pets. Owners are responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning charges. Pets must be on a leash while on common grounds at The Cabins at all times. Owners will need to sign our ‘common sense’ pet policy and by making a reservation guest agree to our pet policy. Sorry no pets in The Lodge, respectfully.
- Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Management’s attention within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Excessive Damage or items needing replacement will be charged against the credit card on file up to 30 days after Departure Date pending final invoices and cost.
- Excessive cleaning charge will apply if the renter and guests do not follow our Guest Agreement.
All Bookings Are Non-Refundable. Only Credit Will Be Issued for any Cancellations outside or inside of 30day as per our policies.
Important, please review all our COVID-19 policies here: https://www.thecabins.ca/covid19
All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars.
All rates subject to a total of 15% tax. The breakdown is as follows 5% GST – 8 % PST – 2% hotel room tax.
Please respect we have a NON-SMOKING policy on all our property. All interiors, all exterior decks, all common property, and all parking areas are non-smoking.
10:00 AM to 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time, office is closed during lunch approximately from 1:30 to 3:30PM. Guest Services can be reached by emailing [email protected] or by calling 250 726 2101.
Under the brand The Cabins at Terrace Beach
Read Our Guest Agreement
Welcome to The Cabins at Terrace Beach
Go Cabins Vacation Property Management, under the brand The Cabins at Terrace Beach is a small property management company established in 2002 located in beautiful Ucluelet, BC. Our vacation rental properties range from hotel style suites in our Lodge, Cozy Rainforest and Ocean Front Cabins as well as our “Sabbatical” Condos overlooking Spring Cove. Our small caring team has been managing vacation rental properties and providing exceptional experiences for our guests since 2002. We are pleased that you chose to spend your West Coast time with us. This choice has provided you with the opportunity to experience the true coastal way of life, Cabins’ Style; which is “Check-In and Chill Out”.
Here at the Cabins, we are pretty chill and hope that you are able to be chill as well. We do wish, however, to come to an agreement at check-in so that the cabins, the land, all guest and the staff are treated with respect. We aim to provide you with a beautiful clean, comfortable accommodation. Guest Services hours are from 10am – 6pm. By making my booking I have agreed to the following Guest Agreement and will uphold Cabin Nation’s culture of check in and chill out
Stress Free Self-Check-In & Self-Check-Out Program
Our Self-Check-In time starts at 4:00PM. Starting at 4:00PM we begin our self-check ins: Please note, we cannot accommodate early check ins. Upon arriving, each guest will have an envelope with their name on it at the self-check-in board located at the front deck of the check in center at 1090 Peninsula Road. If you arrive after our office hours of 6:00PM, no worries, your envelope will be on the self-check-in board. Inside your envelope you will find a Welcome Package. There will be a key and a map with instruction to your cabin or suite. Also enclosed in your envelope will be additional information related to our protocols during your stay and before checking out. It is important that you read and respect all In-House Rules and Policies.
Self-Check-Out is any time before 11:00 AM. We ask that you follow all the Check Out Protocol before dropping your keys in the drop box located on the front deck of the check in centre. Please note, we cannot accommodate late check outs. It is important that you read and respect all check out policies including the instructions left on totes you will have for your bedding and towels.
No Smoking Policy: Please respect we have a NON-SMOKING policy on all our property. This includes the use of E-Cigarettes and Vape Pens. All interiors, all exterior decks, all common property, and all parking areas are non-smoking.
Noise after 10:00PM Please keep noise down after 10 pm as a common courtesy to all our guest. Sound travels from exterior decks; we ask that you respect this agreement.
Campfires: Terrace Beach is a public beach. Campfires are permitted provided there are no burning restrictions in place and guests follow conditions provided by the District of Ucluelet’s outdoor burning bylaw. https://ucluelet.ca/community/planning-forms-pubs
No Fireworks: The District of Ucluelet does not allow fireworks. Fireworks disrupt guests, residents, and wildlife. We ask all guests at The Cabins to refrain from using fireworks while visiting the town of Ucluelet.
Garbage: Please keep garbage inside so as to not attract bears or other critters. Extra garbage bags have been provided or just ask if you need additional garbage bags. Please follow our Self Check Out Program instructions for guest garbage.
Recycling: Please help us by rinsing out your recyclable containers before placing them in the recycling bin outside your cabin. Currently everything but glass jars are recycled in Ucluelet. *Glass beverage containers/bottles can be recycled.
All Cabin Supplies (dishes, bedding, etc.) need to stay in the cabin. Please do not move items from cabin to cabin as it makes it difficult for housekeeping to sort out the Inventory of each cabin.
Washing dishes is a guest responsibility. Handle with care. In general, we ask that you leave the cabin as close to how you found it as possible in respect to the property and staff.
Please use towels for in-cabin personal use only. Please do not take towels to the beach or use them for cleaning up spills in the kitchen.
Terrace Beach is one of the most bio-diverse beaches on the west coast at low tide. Please leave all living creatures; starfish, anemones, crabs and plants at the beach to help us keep it that way.
Keys: Please return the same number of keys that you were given at Check-In when you Check-out and follow our Self-Check Out instruction for key drop.
Damage: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Management’s attention within 24 hours of occurrence. Excessive Damage or items needing replacement will be charged against the credit card on file up to 30 days after Departure Date pending final invoices and cost. Excessive cleaning charge will apply if the renter and guests do not follow our Guest Agreement.