Would You Like to Work With Us?
The Cabins At Terrace Beach
Come work where you will love the culture! “check in. chill out” is the way of life at CabinNation. Top Trip Advisor rated and one of the most beautiful locations on the West Coast (right down by Terrace Beach ~ lunch breaks are pretty stunning!) 😊
We offer top tier wages and benefits, we have an excellent team that returns each year and we are looking for hard working, happy and active housekeepers.
We care very much about our employees and we offer benefits and wage package that exceeds industry standards. We do our best to be a great employer. We value care, an ethic of mutual respect and friendliness. If you don’t play nice with others, please abstain from applying.
If you are interested in working with us please complete the form at bottom of this page. We will reply to by email or phone.
* For more job information click on open position below.
Cabin Care Team - Position Open
We are seeking someone with a ‘chill’ personality and strong work ethic. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, hardworking, reliable and has a positive attitude. The physical demands of cleaning require housekeepers to be in good physical condition. Friendly, courteous guest relation skills and attention to detail are a must.
At Cabin Nation, the health of our staff, guests, and community remains a top priority. We’re taking steps to avoid any transmission risks associated with COVID-19 as we take all necessary safety precautions that adhere to the B.C. Government cleaning recommendations and WorkSafe B.C. protocols. We want to be sure all our staff be safe while being employed.
- Team Player. Reliable. Outgoing Attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be available weekdays & weekends.
- Driver’s license preferred.
- Experience in housekeeping preferred; will train right candidate.
- Top tier wages – above industry average.
Our Cabin Culture is TEAM to Care & Own it!
Head Housekeeping Supervisor Manager - Position Closed
The Cabins at Terrace Beach in one of the top-ranked accommodation providers in Ucluelet, BC, Canada (on the West Coast of Vancouver Island). We are seeking a long-term, core leadership Supervisor Manager to lead our dedicated and awesome CabinCare Housekeeping Team. We provide a top-notch salary and compensation package with extended health benefits (we are the kind of place where other supervisors and managers have been with us multi-year). Must have a ‘chill’ personality and strong work ethic. Must be available to work weekends. Applicants thrive working independently and also as part of a team. Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to multi-task are required. This position is a physical and demanding role and as such we offer competitive wages. This is a long-term, full-time position. Work can start immediately. Staff housing may be available for the right candidate.
The Managing Supervisor of Housekeeping is responsible for the hiring of the Cabin Care Team. You must have experience as a manager, with strong communication and leadership skills. You will lead a team of up to 10 – 20 housekeepers to successfully clean and prepare the cabins and suites for the guests, clean common areas, and keep multi laundry stations in good order, including ensuring all supplies are well stocked and ordered on time.
- Scheduling of all housekeeping staff
- Submitting payroll for all housekeeping staff
- Maintain exceptional cleanliness and tidiness to the cabins standards
- Ordering all lines, towels and cleaning supplies
- Maintaining inventory of linens, towels and cleaning supplies in multiple laundry stations
- Maintaining inventory of all cabins and suites
- Direct the housekeeping team to complete all assigned tasks for the day in a timely and efficient manner, including room cleaning, supply re-stocking, cleaning of common areas, and any other duties as reasonably requested
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service to all guests and associates
- Report maintenance and repair issues to the Maintenance Team or Guest Services Manager
- Properly handle and catalog all lost and found items
- Comply with The Cabins Health & Safety and Security Regulations
- Strictly adhere to all of The Cabins policies and procedures
Driver’s license preferred. Must be available weekends, secured staff accommodations available for right candidate.
Please reply to ad or drop of your resume at The Cabins “Check-In Centre” 1090 Peninsula Rd, Ucluelet… Visit thecabins.ca to see our property and beautiful location.
Our motto is “check in + chill out”.