Would You Like to Work With Us?
The Cabins At Terrace Beach
Come work where you will love the culture! “check in. chill out” is the way of life at CabinNation. Top Trip Advisor rated and one of the most beautiful locations on the West Coast (right down by Terrace Beach ~ lunch breaks are pretty stunning!) 😊
We offer top tier wages and benefits, we have an excellent team that returns each year and we are looking for hard working, happy and active housekeepers.
We care very much about our employees and we offer benefits and wage package that exceeds industry standards. We do our best to be a great employer. We value care, an ethic of mutual respect and friendliness. If you don’t play nice with others, please abstain from applying.
If you are interested in working with us please complete the form at bottom of this page. We will reply to by email or phone.
* For more job information click on open position below.
INNKEEPERS - Position Open
Join the Cabins Team and live and work in one of the most beautiful parts of the world in one of the most beautiful lodge Guest Houses on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in Ucluelet, BC.
We are seeking a responsible and experienced couple to manage our lodge guest house, which includes accommodation for the candidates who are selected for the job. The ideal candidates will have experience in the hospitality industry, be skilled in housekeeping, maintenance, and upkeep of the property, highly organized, and customer-service oriented to join our team as Innkeepers.
The successful candidates will have previous experience managing a large-scale bed and breakfast or small hotel and will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, maintaining guest accommodations, maintenance, and providing excellent customer service to our guests.
The Lodge Guest House includes:
• 8 deluxe adult-only suites
• 3 family and pet-friendly cabins
• A commercial kitchen, dining room, and great room
• Staff suites
This position requires the energy and commitment in maintaining a high level of deliverables that has been built and established over the past 21 years under the Cabins brand.
- Managing and cleaning 8 suites and 3 cabins with support staff
- Managing and scheduling support staff
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of breakfast
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of guest rooms and common areas
- Handling guest inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Managing inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- Resolving guest complaints and issues in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Managing and organizing the laundry station
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the Innkeepers are expected to be responsible for managing and maintaining staff accommodation on-site. This will include ensuring that staff accommodation is clean, organized, and well-maintained, as well as handling any issues or maintenance that may arise.
- Experience in the hospitality industry, with a focus on innkeeping or property management.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance and upkeep, including basic plumbing and electrical skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Familiar with reservation software and computer skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to live on-site.
- Available to work weekends, holidays, and long days.
- Driver license.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits. This is a great opportunity for a couple who are passionate about the hospitality industry and ready to be in charge of managing the guest house while having accommodation provided as part of the role.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and are looking for a new challenge and lifestyle in one of the most beautiful parts of the world, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please Read: Looking for candidates who see the details 😉 Do not hit reply to this post, All applicants please submit your cover letter with resume and referrals, online only at http://thecabins.ca/work-with-us
Cabin Care Team - Position Open
We are seeking someone with a ‘chill’ personality and strong work ethic. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, hardworking, reliable and has a positive attitude. The physical demands of cleaning require housekeepers to be in good physical condition. Friendly, courteous guest relation skills and attention to detail are a must.
At Cabin Nation, the health of our staff, guests, and community remains a top priority. We’re taking steps to avoid any transmission risks associated with COVID-19 as we take all necessary safety precautions that adhere to the B.C. Government cleaning recommendations and WorkSafe B.C. protocols. We want to be sure all our staff be safe while being employed.
- Team Player. Reliable. Outgoing Attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be available weekdays & weekends.
- Driver’s license preferred.
- Experience in housekeeping preferred; will train right candidate.
- Top tier wages – above industry average.
Our Cabin Culture is TEAM to Care & Own it!
Head Housekeeping Supervisor Manager - Position Closed
The Cabins at Terrace Beach in one of the top-ranked accommodation providers in Ucluelet, BC, Canada (on the West Coast of Vancouver Island). We are seeking a long-term, core leadership Supervisor Manager to lead our dedicated and awesome CabinCare Housekeeping Team. We provide a top-notch salary and compensation package with extended health benefits (we are the kind of place where other supervisors and managers have been with us multi-year). Must have a ‘chill’ personality and strong work ethic. Must be available to work weekends. Applicants thrive working independently and also as part of a team. Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to multi-task are required. This position is a physical and demanding role and as such we offer competitive wages. This is a long-term, full-time position. Work can start immediately. Staff housing may be available for the right candidate.
The Managing Supervisor of Housekeeping is responsible for the hiring of the Cabin Care Team. You must have experience as a manager, with strong communication and leadership skills. You will lead a team of up to 10 – 20 housekeepers to successfully clean and prepare the cabins and suites for the guests, clean common areas, and keep multi laundry stations in good order, including ensuring all supplies are well stocked and ordered on time.
- Scheduling of all housekeeping staff
- Submitting payroll for all housekeeping staff
- Maintain exceptional cleanliness and tidiness to the cabins standards
- Ordering all lines, towels and cleaning supplies
- Maintaining inventory of linens, towels and cleaning supplies in multiple laundry stations
- Maintaining inventory of all cabins and suites
- Direct the housekeeping team to complete all assigned tasks for the day in a timely and efficient manner, including room cleaning, supply re-stocking, cleaning of common areas, and any other duties as reasonably requested
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service to all guests and associates
- Report maintenance and repair issues to the Maintenance Team or Guest Services Manager
- Properly handle and catalog all lost and found items
- Comply with The Cabins Health & Safety and Security Regulations
- Strictly adhere to all of The Cabins policies and procedures
Driver’s license preferred. Must be available weekends, secured staff accommodations available for right candidate.
Please reply to ad or drop of your resume at The Cabins “Check-In Centre” 1090 Peninsula Rd, Ucluelet… Visit thecabins.ca to see our property and beautiful location.
Our motto is “check in + chill out”.