By making my booking I have agreed to the following Guest Agreement, and will uphold CabinNation’s culture of checkin. chill out:
We aim to provide you with a beautiful clean, comfortable accommodation including all basic necessities and many extra special touches. We also will provide every guest with an orientation of your Cabin and the area you are visiting, empowering you with all you need to know and do, aside from “chill out” you can build the getaway that you had imagined. Whether that means sitting in the soaker jacuzzi tub with a glass of red wine, hiking from dawn until dusk, beach combing in the pouring rain; also known as the west coast facial, or literally doing whatever you decide from moment to moment.
“Help Us, Help You”
Here at the Cabins we are pretty chill and hope that you are able to be chill as well. We do wish, however, to come to an agreement at check-in so that the cabins, the land, and the staff are treated with respect.
• All of our cabins are NON SMOKING. When smoking on the decks please use the ashtrays provided.
• All Cabin Supplies (dishes, bedding, etc.) need to stay in the cabin. Please do not move items from cabin to cabin as it makes it difficult for housekeeping to sort out. Inventory of each cabin has just been completed.
• Please use towels for in-cabin personal use only. Please do not take them to the beach or use them for cleaning up spills in the kitchen.
• There is some rock landscaping on The Cabins premises. Please keep off of the rocks.
• Please keep garbage inside so as to not attract bears or other critters. Extra garbage bags have been provided. If you are willing and able please take garbage up to the bin, which is located behind the burm to the left of the Check In Centre (along the old road).
• Terrace Beach is one of the most bio-diverse beaches on the west coast at low tide. Please leave all living creatures; starfish, anemones, crabs and plants at the beach to help us keep it that way.
• “The Cabins” Recycle! Please help us by rinsing out your recyclable containers before placing them in the recycling bin outside your cabin. Currently everything but glass jars is recycled in Ucluelet. *Glass beverage containers/bottles can be recycled.
• Washing dishes is a guest responsibility. Handle with care. In general try to leave the cabin as close to how you found it as possible in respect to the property and staff.
• Please keep noise down after 11 pm, as a common courtesy to all.
• Please return the same number of keys that you were given at Check-In when you Checkout.
• Checkout Time is by 11:00am. This allows our staff enough time to prepare the cabin for our next guest.
We are really quite friendly and wish to provide you with a great Home Base on the West Coast. It is our pleasure to have you as our guests at The Cabins. Please enjoy your stay in Ucluelet!